28.9.16

Ravens vs Crows- Dreamweaver Project

Ravens Vs Crows 


In this project, we had to use dreamweaver for the first time since last year to create a basic website. The topic and information were all predetermined and copy-pasted, as that was not the focus. The focus was to regain our bearings with the program, due to our isolated use of  Textmate for the past month. The program has massively changed in its update, and this was an initial assignment to learn these new settings.


What Did I Learn?


Primarily, I learned that I desperately missed design view. Other than that, I learned how to use Dreamweaver's new setting of CSS styles- creating classes and altering them in a sidebar that organizes them in a completely different way than before. Personally, I think it has made it simpler, and it has been easy to get a hold of. I learned how to double-task using design/live view with using pure code. Having design view makes it easier to learn the rules of raw coding, as I can assign things visually to the things I implant into the code. 


Overall I'm glad to be returned to the less arduous and more efficient Dreamweaver, and am anticipating better knowledge as I continue using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment