16.12.15

Website Reflection

 Our final project in this quarter was creating our own "website" in Dreamweaver. I enjoyed this project; I've very extremely slightly worked with this before, and I find it enjoyable. The fact that it is much easier to execute than just plain HTML, due to the split view, makes it a great deal more fun. Creating this website from scratch, seeing it form into your own thing- it's very satisfying. Although it may not look as professional as an actual website, I can envision myself reaching that point of capability to do that, eventually. I had a slight amount of excess time, so I changed the fonts to what I wanted, and changed things such as the colors and the border and slight measurements. Overall, I found this very fun. Slightly challenging, due to how foreign the program is, but fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment