11.1.17

Time Travel. In Real Life.



Web Final: Time Travel
In our final for web design, we designed our own website with virtually all creative freedom allowed. We chose a school accessible topic that we are individually interested in, making for some very esoteric websites. The general requirement was to create a website with multiple pages, each bearing similar CSS and different facts about your topic: this included successfully linking pages to the internet and linking the pages of our site together, creating original CSS, adding images and generally making everything look appealing. 

I have always had troubles with web design and doing things successfully coding-wise, but allowing ourselves to do what we were comfortable with in creating our own limits really helped me. It allowed me to work my way about the mistakes I had kept making all year during my coding, as I was exploring them as I made everything from virtually scratch. 



The pages are all unique in their content, but all feature links to the sites I obtained information from, titled as what they are, images that are contextually relevant and are sized appropriately and floating left or right, a sidebar (which works for all the pages, hooray!), a footer, divs and variance in appearance such as fonts and color schemes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment